Sixty9ine Mansion By The Beach...

I Start working at there since 4/24/2010 and i was promoted to be bar-captain on jun....
I dunno y i can't take the job seriously...maybe is the boss problem...
the boss always come and scold us badly....i know he is the boss...but u must know if without us
u are empty...he always say i'm ur college but he just know how to said it out...wont help...
until july 1 start he ask the stock crontoller to come to teach us how to count the stock...
and the boss of SCR was very "Lansi" just come wan to teach me how to work on bar...
WTF u are a SCR not a manager...even my manager also wont ask me to do that...
and the end now stock are missing...my Fuckup boss need me to pay the cost...
SCR check it out our stock missing around RM6000.00 ++...do u think i should bear this cost?
something even the boss coming to take some liquer and didn't punch in to the computer...and some time the cocktails reject? do u think that is cost? my boss didn't think about that to me...
he lost the thing just wan me to bear it...WTF is it fair?? now he hold my salary...i no need to survive? just he need? is that call BOSS? i very disappointed to him...KEITH CH'NG...
come to work also no point anymore....i just respect SEAN TEOH....he is the 1 perfect boss in 69...anyways just let u guys know about SIXTY9INE MANSION boss how is he attitude...FUCKUP

THIS IS CALL SIXTY9INE MANSION BY THE BEACH

No comments:

Post a Comment