The day

Today is the day i know everything from her....just now i wait her finish work then i bring
her to "se po kiao" eat "wan tan mee" and she let me see her donut(dog)...finally mummy,black,sam and steve come over to makan together...everybody was happy thought she was my gf...i know i useless i been ppl play again and again...and they ask me this is no ??
wtf suan siao me...ok nvm...and today i thought i wan to ask her few question...so after makan i fetch her back time...we chat about EX story why can break up...untill that time she already give me the answer...some more her friend call her....and she say "Single is better than couple"
more more understand the situation...i think my hope is like 10%....in the end i wan send her back time her phone ring ...and but a meaning full song...so i realise she not yet forget about him...


ok this is my story for this wan

No comments:

Post a Comment