Why u Angry m3?

last night i went to mois with Kat,Yiqin, and her friend all...around 12 something we reach....and wait his friend to come...we wait till 1 like that ... she told me a guy will moles her if nobody look after her...so that y i go with her...i dunno why when we going to club...she treat me not same... she treat me like her BF...ok nvm....i very unlucky last night i get raid...the officer checking the identity card untill 4 like that only my turn to go out between the time she send 2 impossible message to me..i wan to ask her why she send this but no time....then we fetch yiqin back home 1st...after that we planning go supper...we round round dunno wan to eat what...mana tau pergi makan kat pelita...after that i was send her back because my car park at his house...i reach his house car park...then she massage for me awhile....start i wan to ask her the question...but i dun dare dunno why...i change my opinion say "kia we go ur house chat" then she say "okie" so go till upstair ...i wait her to remove make up and bath...after that i very curious to wan ask her y she send those impossible message to me...she say "when i thinking i just send only nothing special meaning"
i was ok nvm...i think too much...and she tell me his friend tell her i was a playboy last time....
then i didn't bother her say what...till to day..i go post a comment that fellow say me are playboy i comment "Bro i dunno u so much,dun step on my tails" and then the guy go and tell her i post this comment to him...after she know that i write this comment she was angry i think...i tell her i already change not like last time...she didn't bother me anymore...starting the relationship is going to separate slowly...just now i go to QB find her and chat...i go there sitting like maryqueen i ask her "is it u angry me" she say no la...ok i was fine...untill 9 something dunno what happen she suddenly go toilet didn't tell me anything just like walk off only....that time i was very sad i wan straight go back...but i can't cause she is my lover...so i just go walking around to look any kicks or not...after that i go his shop then she like dun wan talk to me d...starting between us already have a wall d...after she finish work we go down together then i ask her what happen? she say i moody ma..then i was okie...i'm a stupid guy dunno how to make girl happy...then i say okie la go back d rest more....when we walk to car park i call her she like dun wan to answer me d...haihz...and then i very sad...i drive 120km/h go back home...i quickly go online see what happen to her or not then i figure out she not yet going back home...she going fun park alone...WHY ??WHY???? can't tell me ??? that it i think

No comments:

Post a Comment